Photo by Thomas Trutschel/Photothek via Getty Images)
Would you believe me if i told you all those MusicVideo/toon/skit/hilarious and Movies YouTube video you watch on your android gadget, can actually be downloaded on your gadget ?
In this post i am going to be teaching you how you can download directly from YouTube to your internal or external memory storage of your android device.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
Keep this in mind downloading the YouTube video is certainly the best option for just as you also have the option of selecting the download quality of the video and also saves your data usage.
How to download YouTube video?
- Locate YouTube application on your gadget.
- Locate the search bar in YouTube, search the video and open it.
- Tap on the share icon at the right hand side of the video.
4. Finally tap on copy link.
Read More on Tech
- Go to your browser (Firefox, Chrome) etc.
- Go to address bar and type in this url “ssyoutube.com”
3. When “ssyoutube.com” is opened, clear and paste the copied youtube link in the address bar of “ssyoutube.com.”
4. Now the copied youtube link appears and ready for download.
5. Select which format best suites you. I always go with the first option, it gives better picture quality.
6. Finally, tap on the quality and wait for it to download.
Finally you have just downloaded the YouTube video directly to your android device.