Are you in Ilorin right? Do you wish to know the latest Vacancies in Ilorin 2019 ? If yes, all these meant for you.
In this post, I’ve listed the latest job opportunities in Ilorin right now which if you’re in the city, you can quickly grab.
Table of Contents
List of Vacancies in Ilorin 2019
- Marketing Representative.
- Client Service Officer (SIPML) at Stanbic IBTC Bank
#1. Marketing Representative, as vacancies in Ilorin
FFosad ConsultingIlorin (+1 other)
- Ilorin, Nigeria
Our client, a top notch player in the insurance Industry is seeking to hire apt and dynamic candidates who will function in Professional Sales.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of the company’s products
- Generate new customers
- Manage existing clients
- Provide financial advice to clients
- Administrative duties
- Provide report which comprises of marketing activities, client information, competition activity etc. to inform management decision.
Qualifications for this vacancies in Ilorin
- BSc/ HND in any discipline
- Age between 27years and 36 only
- Highly sociable with good network of contacts
- Proficient in the use of computer
- Excellent communication & Listening skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- A year sales experience
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
#2. Storekeeper as one of the Vacancies in Ilorin 2019
- Ilorin, Nigeria
We are one of the leading manufacturing company, currently recruiting for the purpose of on going expansion exercise. Currently require the services of qualified and experienced personnel.
To exercise general control over all activities in Stores Department, toensure safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials.
Maintaining proper records, initiate purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock of all regular stores items whenever the stock level of any item of store approaches the minimum limit fixed in respect thereof.
To initiate action for stoppage of further purchasing when the stock level approaches the maximum limit.
Experience 1-3 years
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
#3. Client Service Officer (SIPML) At Stanbic IBTC Bank – Ilorin
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally.
It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions.
Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
Job Title: Client Service Officer (SIPML)
Job ID: 40879
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Job Sector: Banking
- The Client Services Officer (CSO) is responsible for attending to walk-in clients in an efficient, effective and courteous manner to achieve customer satisfaction, repeat patronage and referrals. He / She should maintain a high level of integrity and ethical standards.
- CSOs must have the adequate knowledge to attend to any number of client enquiries, pension payment applications and complaints at their locations and promptly escalate Material Unusual or Difficult (MUD) situations to the Regional Client Service Manager.
- All CSO stands as a useful medium of feedback to management because of the sensitive nature of regular interface with clients.
You may also like: 10 SURE WEBSITES THAT WILL PAY YOU TO WRITE FOR THEM
Deliver on all Clients (Internal and External) Request:
- Ensuring that walk in clients are promptly attended to with the accurate/ correct information at their first visit whilst confirming that details are only provided to the actual owners of the RSA (Biometric confirmation – Image and signature as well as security questions).
- Must actively keep up to date on information relevant to services provided to clients when they visit.
- Collection of completely filled RSA forms / benefit application documents from clients on the first visit to service location. Also, saving the documents on H and SharePoint for APU to deal within 24hours of collection from clients.
- Ensure that company reply requests are sent to employers where applicable within 24hours of receipt of the application (except for instances where clarification has to be sought from Contributions and Collections or RM).
- Supervision of PBB enquiry officer assigned to the CSE
- Dealing the Enquiries/ requests received from assigned PBBs promptly – e.g, preparing company replies for applications received in PBB spaces, dealing change requests forwarded within 24hours of receipt.
- Carry out daily review of all untreated / pending benefit applications received by CSE and assigned PBB enquiry officer for prompt resolution
- Ensure that all interactions/transactions are logged on NAV CRM/BMS promptly and in clear concise terms.
- Proper record keeping of all documents received and processed daily – Filing and forwarding the hardcopies to the regional offices for onward delivery to the archives.
- Ensure that change request forms received are processed within 24hrs and filed appropriately for easy retrieval.
- Prompt responses to enquiries from partner units.
- Always maintaining a clean desk policy at all times.
Manage all Processes and Reporting:
- Provide weekly reports to the Regional Client Service Manager on all applications, enquiries, complaints and feedback received from walk-in clients.
- Initiate steps to resolve problems affecting customer service in a timely manner – e.g. immediately escalate issues that are Material, Unusual & Difficult to the Regional Client Service Manager as they occur / to responsible units responsible for dealing the requests.
- Operational activities are carried out in compliance with established policies, procedures, processes and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) guiding such operations.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- First Degree in any field of study
- Minimum of two years hands-on experience with customer service roles
- Hear of customer experience
- Client servicing
- Attitude of customer experience
- Mind of customer experience
Application Closing Date
#4. Farm Officer as one of the vacancies in Ilorin 2019
- This is one of the vacancies in Ilorin 2019.
- The job location is Ilorin, Nigeria
Our farm is a modern integrated and fully automated farm located in ilorin,kwara State providing edible eggs, chicken meat, fish and other agricultural produce to meet your daily needs.
- B.Sc / HND in Agricultural Science, Animal Science, Animal production, Fisheries Technology
- Successful candidate will be resident in the farm
- Must be ready/ willing to work based on need
- Must have a minimum of between 1 – 3 years farm experience in poultry and fish farming
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
#5. Consultant Radiologist in Ilorin
INTERESTED APPLICANT SHOULD BE:
- Consultant Radiologist who is a fellow of National Postgraduate Medical College (NPMC), West African College of Surgeons or its equivalent
- ICT Complaint/Competence
- Demonstrate competence in MRI/CT Scan/Fluoroscopy/Mammography, Digital X-ray e.t.c
- Administrative and managerial skills essential
- Competitive and Attractive
- Comparative to Industry Standards
- Official Housing Provided
- Official Car Provided
Applicants should send Cvs to email@example.com
A state-of-the-art modern healthcare facility, with a mission to ensure the consistent provision of reliable comprehensive diagnostic and allied healthcare services was commissioned in December 2012.
It is a sole investor enterprise of the Kwara State Government (KWSG). Do you wish to apply online? Follow the link below.
#6. Medical Representative – Nigeria
To effectively represent and promote Boehringer Ingelheim (BI) core products to existing and potential customers, by persuading them that,
BI products best supports their needs and that of their patients, with the objective of maximizing sales revenue and increasing market share whilst adhering to best practice principles and BI’s standard operational procedures (SOPs).
- Works closely with Regional Sales Manager in executing an effective Sales Action Plan with the objective of maximizing BI business in the assigned district to ensure achievement of district sales targets an objectives.
- Plans and schedules daily visits with existing and potential customers to deliver BI’s assigned core product message.
- Records and tracks product sales and customers in his/her region.
- Obtains and records feedback from existing customers on competitors’ product performance and monitors their activity.
- Collaborates with Product Managers in delivering the product message.
- Keeps up-to-date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company and presents and discusses this data with health care professionals during daily visits and/or group presentations.
- Coordinates with the Marketing Department in planning, organizing and conducting regular Audio Visual (AV) meetings, CME meetings, round table discussions, and business dinners with health professionals.
- Collaborates with the Marketing department on IMS data.
- Requests sponsorship for local meetings conducted by Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as other health care professionals in important local and international meetings
- Develops and maintains relations with sales agents to ensure they assist in promoting and pushing BI products.
- Coordinates with agents in building and maintaining positive and professional relationships with different customers in his/her region including doctors, pharmacists, purchasers within hospitals/institutions, etc
- Maintains relations with Finance and Research & Development in providing tools necessary to achieve sales targets
- Prepares daily reports on visiting schedules and weekly sales sheet for Management review
- Provides monthly forecasting sheet based on actual Sales
- Prepares and provides ad hoc reports as requested by senior management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy / Science Background
- A minimum of 2 – 3 years relevant work experience in a pharmaceutical company or in similar role
- A minimum of 1 year experience in Kwara State is preferred
- Valid driver’s license is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Results orientation
- Conflict resolution
- Negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- Team working
- Time management
- Creativity and critical thinking
- Working under pressure
- Problem solving and decision making
- Project management
- Business administration
Who we are:
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals.
As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture.
Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
#6. English Teacher
WaterBrooks Academy Ilorin full time
WaterBrooks Academy is recruiting for fulltime English Teacher.
Job Details WaterBrooks Academy – A world class Educational institute providing educational services at Pre-nursery, Nursery, Primary, College and Advanced Levels.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: English Teacher
Job Requirements Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/HND Desired Courses: Not Specified
Other Requirements: Requirements Applicants should be resident within Ilorin metropolis.
Qualification: BSc; BEd; or NCE.
Application Closing Date: 12th October, 2019.
Method of Application: Interested and qualified candidate should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Would you like to apply online? Follow the link below.
What are your thoughts on these job vacancies in Ilorin 2019 ? Don’t forget to share out to friends and family!